Any child’s first education milestone is joining preschool. It is a phase where parents send their children apart to learn for the first time. Also, parents give the responsibility of their kids to the preschool’s educators.
So, preschool in Noida is an overwhelming journey for parents and children. However, this experience is exciting and an excellent transition for children because it decides their education journey.
Parents Must Consider A Few Tips To Prepare Their Children For Their First Day In Preschool. Let’s Look At Them.
- Visit the preschool together: Don’t surprise your children by avoiding taking them to their preschool before their first day. Take them a few times so they will become habitual to the place. In addition, visit the preschool together when it’s your child’s first day. You can also play with your children in their preschool. It will help them understand that preschool is a fun place. As a result, toddlers will be familiar with the preschool from the first day.
- Talk to other parents: Try to arrange an exciting play date by talking to other children’s parents in your kid’s class. Consequently, your child will make new friends before his preschool begins. It will make their preschool journey enjoyable. Also, they will be more excited. Also, read about the school fees structure in Noida.
- Create a small preschool at home: Make a small preschool at home. Furthermore, create a schedule and include everything preschool educators teach kids—storytime sessions, reading, singing jingles, and nap time. Switch your roles from parent to teacher and make the teaching experience fun-loving for your child. So, children will learn that preschool is a fun place.
- Share your experience with kids: Narrate your preschool experience to your kids. Also, share how you made fantastic memories with your friends during school. Ensure that you tell this story with great enthusiasm. You can also show your preschool or school pictures to your kids if you still have them. This tip will excite your toddlers for preschool. They will be ready to experience this journey too.
- Make a new routine: Your children’s practice will change when they join preschool. They can find this experience exhausting if a new schedule is forced upon them without preparation. So, create a new schedule according to their preschool timings. Start with a new bedtime and wake-up timing. Moreover, make your children habitual to new breakfast and lunch timings. As a result, you both will adjust to the new routine, and it will not pressure you during the actual process.
- Allow your child to express themselves: Ask them about attending preschool. Check their emotions and excitement levels when they express themselves. Also, comfort them if they are scared. Make them understand that you are with them at the end of the day. Finally, reassure them that preschool is an enjoyable place where they will learn and play.
- Have a smooth goodbye plan: As mentioned earlier, preschool is where your child learns to live and learn without you for a while. Therefore, you must have a comforting goodbye plan. Make your parting, i.e., leaving your little one to preschool, positive. Hug your child or give them a loving handshake to reassure them that you will meet soon. Make this a daily routine.
So, consider all these tips if your child attends preschool in Noida for the first time. Use the above information to prepare your child for brighter academic success. Every child is unique and has a special gift or talent. As a parent, you can guide them and help them to nurture this talent. Take advantage of seeing your child step into the real world. Be there with your toddler on this journey.